InnovationDay : Black Business Models le 29 Mars 2012 à Mulhouse ! Un MasterClass unique en France…
Pénétrez les secrets des organisations criminelles ! Sans arme, ni haine, ni violence ;-) avec les deux organisateurs Nick De Mey, co-foundateur de Board of Innovation et Salah Benzakour, fondateur de Puissance E
What can you learn from money making Somali Pirates? Ever thought of setting up an anti-hacker company with hackers as employees? Can your company learn lessons from Al-Qaeda’s management philosophy; “centralization of decision and decentralization of execution”?
Board of innovation and Puissance E organize an international masterclass where you will learn:
- Why is business model innovation important?
- How to design (new) business models?
- What are possible new revenue markets?
- What can you legally learn from successful (illegal) businesses?
- How to work with Board of Innovation’s 16 Business Model Blocks
Fan Page : http://www.facebook.com/innovationday.alsace
Source : innovationday.fr